<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> <script type="text/javascript"> _uacct = "UA-4249902-2"; urchinTracker(); </script> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5233867?origin\x3dhttp://md_ske.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Monday, September 05, 2005 ' 8:28 AM

I'm easily distracted these days especially by ern who is now beside me
(but not screaming!! heard that, you?)
I'm waiting desperately for the post man to come to deliver letters to me.
To deliver to me the bad results of mine.
I've been waiting for so long. For a week or so. But still, I don't see any letters regarding that in my house. Where are you? I'm waiting for you to come. Don't take too long a time or I might just die of waiting.

Back to work =)







md_ske
family and friends :)
ern sijia tingx2 siyuan:)
mrckmab-ce 08/09(sem2)! BAY siumin yixian dawnie p6 boy! waye! ling na junc QM jc RAT shan june(chem) JUNE!